Thanks for checking out the documentation of this constraint solver. The documentation is written in four different sections based on this post about how to write documentation.
- If you want to get a quick overview and just have a look at examples check out the tutorial.
- You just have some
How toquestions? -> How to guide
- Which constraints and objectives are supported? -> Supported constraints/objectives
- What solver options do exist? -> Solver options
- You want to understand how it works deep down? Maybe improve it ;) -> Explanation
- Gimme the code documentation directly! The reference section got you covered (It's not much currently)
If you have some questions please feel free to ask me by making an issue.
You might be interested in the process of how I coded this: Checkout the full process on my blog opensourc.es.