These tutorials are provided to assist in your adventures in
Javis.jl! Each one was made with care, quality, and a good sense of humor to facilitate a fun and educational experience. If you want to make a tutorial, we encourage you to read some of these tutorials to get a feel for how they are structured and written. After that, check out our contributing guidelines and open up an issue about what tutorial you want to add!
Here is a current list of our tutorials. Their level of difficulty starts from a beginner
Javis user to advanced usages of
Javis. Currently, these tutorials are available:
- Tutorial 1: Making Your First
JavisAnimation! - a step by step guide to making your first animation with
- Tutorial 2: What Are Actions? - an introduction to the most important part of
- Tutorial 3: Rendering
Javis! - a simple tutorial on how to render
- Tutorial 4: Do You Know Our Mascot? Learn about Transitions and Actions! - a fun tutorial to make our mascot and learn about the
- Tutorial 5: Taming the Elements - how to use
changeto grow or shrink arbitrary objects and using
Javiswith other Julia packages.
- Tutorial 6: Using Animations.jl to Create something with more Pep! - an advanced tutorial to make your animations more interesting.
If you spot an issue with any of these tutorials, please let us know! Thank you!